- UPS will then deliver the parcel within 3 to 7 days, on average. (Total shipping period can be about 5-10 business days.)
- The delivery time and fee vary based on the countries. They are divided into 6 Zones as below.
Zone 1 ($25): Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan
Zone 2 ($25): Japan, Vietnam
Zone 3 ($25): India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand
Zone 4 ($35): Australia, New Zealand
Zone 5 ($25): United States, Mexico
Zone 6 ($30): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
- Free Shipping on all orders over $90.
- A shipping fee will be charged if the order is less than $90.
- Due to COVID-19 outbreak, UPS shipments to some countries have been suspended. Please refer to UPS website for further information and updates.
- Packages returned to the bronine due to incorrect shipping information will be given a PRODUCT REFUND.
- We are not responsible for any items/packages lost during transit or if it has been tracked as delivered.
- Orders will ship out once ALL items can be fulfilled within the purchase. Packages will ship out according to the LATEST pre-order date unless stated otherwise.
- Orders will ship out within 1 to 2 business days from the IN-STOCK DATE at the time of purchase. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
- Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed on the next available business day. Additionally, orders placed after 10:00 AM PST will be processed out the following business day.
- In the event your purchase is split into multiple packages for shipment, if an upgraded shipping method had been chosen for the order, the initial shipment will be sent via the upgraded method. Any shipments thereafter will be shipped via standard domestic or international shipping offered at that time.
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient’s country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.